CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

WELL I MADE IT...

SURGERY WAS GOOD, THE CARE I RECEIVED AWESOME, THE PAIN I AM IN SUCKS BIG TIME BUT I KNOW I WILL GET BETTER SOON!! I HAVE SLEPT ABOUT 5 TOTAL HOURS SINCE SUNDAY AND BOY DOES MY BODY FEEL LIKE IT!! I HAVE HAD TO SLEEP UPRIGHT IN A CHAIR OR SITTING UPRIGHT ON MY COUCH WHICH HAS BEEN NO FUN!! THE DRAIN TUBE I HAVE, IS EXCUSE THE DESCRIPTION, IN BETWEEN 2 OF MY FAT ROLLS SO ITS ALL GETTING PINCHED, NOT REAL PLEASANT! I HAVEN'T WANTED TO TAKE ANY PAIN MEDICINE BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO BREAK DOWN AND DO IT! I AM TRYING TO STAY UP ON MY FEET FOR AS LONG AS I CAN TOLERATE IT, EACH DAY I AM WORKING UP TO A LITTLE MORE AND MORE!! I DO HAVE A SMALL BITCH THOUGH, WHAT THE HELL WERE PLUMBERS THINKING WHEN THEY DECIDED TO PUT TOILETS SO CLOSE TO THE DAMN FLOOR, NOTHING LIKE TRYING TO HOLD IN YOUR PEE, HOLD UP YOUR CLOTHES, AND FIND A TOILET WHICH APPEARS TO BE ABOUT 7 FEET BELOW YOU!! WTH! OH WELL THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!!

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MY MOM AND TO MY BFF, KERI, THEY HAVE TRULY BEEN A BLESSING; I COULDN'T HAVE DONE HALF OF THIS WITHOUT THEM. THEY ARE TRULY ANGELS!! ALL I AM GOING TO SAY IS, MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER ARE AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY SHIT LIST!! BUT DOES THAT SURPRISE ANYONE!! I ALSO WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT SENT PRAYERS MY WAY, YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!! WELL GONNA BRING THIS TO A CLOSE FOR NOW, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND I HOPE TO BE UP AND MOVING MORE TOMORROW. HUGS AND KISSES!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your doing ok. Hope the pain gets better soon. Prayers are still going up for you girl. Smile and think it will all be worth it very soon. Keep in touch.

ScrapKat said...

Hang in there! I'm thinking about ya!!

Unknown said...

Hey Girl,
Glad to see ya back online. I'm sending up prayers for a quick recovery. Hope to see ya soon!!
Gina

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry that your in so much pain but hopefully it will end soon. You need an attatchment to raise the toilet seat you can get them at medical supply like Hart Drug on e. 13th st.

I've kept you in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so until your up dancing on the tables. HEE Hee Love and prayers

Michielle said...

Glad that you are home. I'm sorry that you are in alot of pain. I would take some pain meds, if I were you. I've always been told that you actually heal faster if you aren't in so much pain. So, don't be afraid to take something!!! Please??!!! I totally agree about the toilet thing. I ran into that problem after my hysterectomy. Please take care of yourself......keep your chin up!!!
Michielle