CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

7 Days and counting!!!!

Well fellow blog stalkers I have made it thru week one of my fast and it has been rough!! The shakes stink, they have an awful smell and the entrees are okay, pretty dull but somewhat eatable. I have one more week of it. I went today to the surgeons office and they said I was doing great, (down 13.9 lbs) and that I only needed to lose 4 more pounds between now and Monday the 8th!! NO problem!!! I do have one more hurdle to go thru before the big day, Wednesday, I have to do an EKG and a bunch of blood work and as long as I pass all of that I am a go for surgery. Seven more days and I am so excited, I have been waiting for this for so long and its almost here. Thank you all for listening to me for the past year, I truly appreciate you all!!!! Typing on this blog and reading your responses has been so good for me; THANK YOU! Love you all!

6 comments:

Liz S. said...

WAY TO GO JENNIFER DOWN 13.9 LBS, WOO HOOO!!!! :) I'm so proud of you. Keep drinking them shakes, you need them!

I'll be there for you on Monday, after I get the kids on the bus.

Love ya

Liz

Unknown said...

Hey girlie,
I am sooo happy for you. You looked so good on friday. I will be praying for you. If you need anything let me know. Let us know what hospital you'll be at so we can come see ya!!
LOve ya,
Gina

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you.
Sounds like your doing awesome. Please let us know what hospital you will be in. Do you know how many days you will probably be in the hospital?

Unknown said...

Hey girl.. Im so proud of you... you made yourself a promise and are sticking with it no matter how hard the road is. You know I'll be there for you thru it... Luv Ya :)

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

HALLLLALUUYA sister! AMEN ...(picture me with a big RED hat on and hand in the air) HAHAH I will notify the troops!!! You're doing great...just remember I'm going for the ride and if you dont want a smack down... well.. umm yeah... HAHAH you know I love ya!!!

wolffx5 said...

Jennifer you are an amazing woman. You are doing such a good job and you will do wonderful. I am so excited for you. I hope things went well today. Let us know.
Love ya'