CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

WELL ITS SUNDAY, THE DAY BEFORE.....

I GIVE UP FOOD AS I KNOW IT!! MY CRUTCH, MY UPPER, MY DOWNER, MY FIX ALL, MY EVERYDAY WORLD IN A SENSE!! AND IAM SCARED TO DEATH!!! I HAVE LOOKED TO FOOD FOR COMFORT IN GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES, WTH, DO I DO NOW!!!

I GET PAST IT, RIGHT; I WILL REFOCUS MY ENERGY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE INTO SOMETHING ELSE! I WILL LOOK THE OTHER WAY!! I AM GOING TO DO THIS NO MATTER WHAT. I CAN AND WILL BE STRONG, IT IS NOT GOING TO TAKE ME DOWN!! MY OVERALL HEALTH, HELL MY LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A FEW (OR ALOT) OF TIMES WITH FOOD. I CAN SURVIVE!!! I AM GOING TO BEAT THIS THING!!!

OKAY I HAVE SAID IT, I HAVE IT IN THE OPEN, TOMORROW IS A BEGINNING STEP FOR ME, DAY ONE OF MY FAST, TWO WEEKS TO THE DAY OF MY BIG DAY....SURGERY AND I AM GOING TO CONQUER!!!!

THANKS FOR LETTING ME GET IT OUT THERE. I FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it.:)
Praying for ya

Liz S. said...

You can do it baby!! It's just food, boring, no choices, same ol' crap day in and day out. It's time for a change, GO FOR IT, JUST DO IT!!

I'm here for you if you need to talk yourself out of cheating, just call me.

Liz

Lisa said...

Sending some good vibes your way. Are you going to be on a liquid diet for the two weeks before surgery? I'm here too if you need to get out and away from the temptation or just to forget about it for awhile.
Lisa

*Chelle* said...

You know I'm always there or you. Prayers and lots of love sent your way!!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

~ You know you can do anything you set your mind to. Food is just something that is there... sure you need it but hell.. you will get what you need when you need it. As far as being a there as a crutch?.... lets focus on that room of yours. Everyone knows who has been over should agree with me on this... GO TO YOUR ROOM..LOL Alter something.. make something... do another album of... ummmm food.. things you hate.. ya know like a revers psychology type of thing... or make one of me.. your best friend.. NOT A SHRINE... just a book. LMAO. Anyway thought I would toss in a funny. Anyway, I will be there for you, shoot WE all will be there for you. You just have to have faith, hope and confidence in your heart you WILL do this. And one more thing... I swear it... if you look better than me at our reunion.. I will knock you down sista!! Full fledge brawl in the street.. ya know where we do the fireworks?? RIGHT THERE!!! heheheheh j/k Love ya!!!~