CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

guess what ... this is Keri Oh once again... showing Roeder how to use her computer...LOL down loading pictures and all that jazz... But I do have to say you will be totally happy , impressed or simply sheesh your pants at what she has done.... maybe you should get a cup of java or sit down for this one.... AHHAAHAH Oh.. just so you know she is sitting right beside me laughing and going "you dorkus" as usual... AHhahahahahahah CAN'T HELP THE UNHELPABLE... HEHEHEHHE I know... I know.... I suck!!! Ok folks, here are the goods!!!
This is the shelf that she has had for almost 12 years.... lol just kidding.... maybe 2????



AND NOW.... TIME IS STANDING STILL...lol WELL THE FLOWER IS REALLY....


One would think that she would not be late anymore with a clock that big... ohhhh but nooooo... we are still running behind... she did these last weekend.. hahahahahahah
So before I get flicked again in the arm or told I am a dorkus... I better jump off... maybe update my blog??? who knows.... Peace!



2 comments:

*Chelle* said...

Smashing!!! Just simply smashing!!!

Luv yas!!

Lisa said...

Fabulous darling!! I'm totally gonna have to steal that idea for the sign.
Hugs little sisters.